- Tethys Manifesting Journal
Tethys Manifesting Journal
Use this beautifully inspiring journal as a friendly manifestation tool for your journey and create the life of your dreams.
You might just impress yourself with how it impacts your life! The act of journaling can create a positive change in your mental health as well as a big step towards being more mindful. Keep track of your thoughts, uncover limiting beliefs, and learn to focus your attention and creativity on your life’s vision. Use these blank pages as limitless opportunities! Your journal is a way you can guide your path. It helps maintain a positive attitude and promotes calmness. The manifestation process can take time, but that’s a good thing. It teaches focus and to take time for yourself and your values as you sit and write each day. Focus on the present when writing down thoughts and feelings and gain clarity on your goals for the future.
*** Journal comes with a FREE Manifesting Workbook downloadable! Join Indigo Ashley's newsletter and you will be emailed the workbook. ***
Here are some helpful tips to help you start writing in your manifestation journal.
♥ Plan a special time each day to journal your thoughts, this is time for you!
♥ Remember to not only write, but draw your dreams! Use color when you feel called.
♥ Creativity can help your soul’s voice flow.
♥ Lay your journal open and send your written dreams and loving intentions each day.
Here are five manifestation journal examples to help inspire you:
1. Appreciations: With manifestation, we need to acknowledge what we appreciate in life, no matter how big or small. Start with a gratitude practice in the form of journaling.
2. Intentions: This method helps drive home the goals and ideas that you want to live by today and into the future.
3. Relationships: Whether you’re having conflict with someone or working on deepening your relationships, this type of journal helps you be more mindful of your actions and progress.
4. Dreams: This isn't exclusively for your dreams while you sleep. Writing down your dreams for the future can help you visualize what it means to achieve them through action and planning. This practice can also help you recognize patterns in your passions and fears.
This artwork has been specially created by IndigoAshley to promote positive vibrations! She infuses every piece of art with heartfelt energy. She offers art prints and journals to be enjoyed. Indigo Ashley's intention is to offer unique products to help manifest your best life, your amazing journey under the stars.
• Covers with soft-touch coating
• Cover weight: 10.38 oz/yd² (352 g/m²)
• Page weight: 2.62 oz/yd² (89 g/m²)
• Metal wire-o binding
• 140 dotted pages
• Size: 5.25″ × 8.25″ (13 × 21 cm)
• Blank product sourced from the US
All sales are final.